Week 1 Workout 5: LegsNovember 19, 2016
Week 1 Workout 3: HIITNovember 19, 2016
It is PLYO day! Let’s jump jump jump!
Warm your body up with a 10-15mins dynamic warmup (think stretching or walk up and down the stairs) before starting the workout below. Perform each exercise according to the instruction, and rest 1-2mins between sets. Cool down with 5mins stretching or foam rolling after finishing all exercises.
Rest one minute between each exercise and repeat the entire circuit for 3 times.
- Standing with both knees slightly bent.
- Jump up to the left (or right). Land with knees slightly bent. Swing your arms as needed to stay balanced.
- Repeat the action towards the opposite direction.
ONE FOOTED HOPS 50 reps (each foot)
- Standing on one foot as the starting position.
- Hopping with one foot without the other foot touching the floor. Swing your arms as needed to stay balanced.
- Repeat with the other foot.
JUMP FORWARD AND BACK 25 reps
- Standing on both feet with your knees slightly bent.
- Jump forward and land on both feet. Regain balance.
- Jump backward to the starting point and land on both feet. Swing your arms as needed to stay balanced.
Did you work up a sweat? Great work! Now cool down on a foam roller or stretch on a yoga mat. Drink more water or enjoy a protein shake!