Week 1 Workout 7: Full Body BurnoutNovember 19, 2016
Week 1 Workout 5: LegsNovember 19, 2016
How is your body recovering? Are you eating enough food? Stay focused! Let take down another day!
Warm your body up with a 10-15mins dynamic warmup (think stretching or walk up and down the stairs) before starting the workout below. Perform each exercise according to the instruction, and rest 1-2mins between sets. Cool down with 5mins stretching or foam rolling after finishing all exercises.
Rest one minute between each set and repeat the entire circuit for 7 times.
SUMO DEADLIFTS 10 reps
With HIGH PULLS
- Begin with holding a dumbbell in each hand standing up straight. The feet should be set very wide. Position both dumbbells in front of your body.
- Bend at the hips to lower the dumbbells. The arms should stay directly below the shoulders and inside the legs when descending. Lower your body until both upper legs are almost parallel to the floor.
- Lift the dumbbells and stand up. Recover to the starting position. Keep pulling the dumbbells along your chest until they reach chest high.
- Lower the dumbbells back to the starting point.
PUSH PRESSES 10 reps
- Bring two dumbbells to your shoulders on both side of your body. Holding them with your palms facing the front.
- Bend your knees slightly and reverse the motion rapidly. Push the dumbbells overhead when you are standing up.
- Once the both arms are extended straight, lower them back to the starting point and repeat.
Now repeat the entire circuit for 7 times.
Good job! Did you remember to take notes of your workouts today? That will help you to record your progress. Share your progress with us, or your friends. It will keep you motivated and more accountable!
Now cool down on a foam roller or stretch on a yoga mat. Drink more water or enjoy a protein shake!